While we’ve been cranking on products and partnerships that are bringing us closer to our mission of providing real-time payments, removing friction from our own network, and helping businesses replace their checkbook operations, we’ve also stayed focus on improving usability and making our network more accessible when on the go.
Check out what’s new:
- Touch ID support to confirm sends (iPhone 5s and newer).
- Clean new user interface
- The ability to deposit and withdraw funds from connected bank or credit union accounts.
- The ability to select your bank account or Dwolla Credit as a funding source.
- Review your transaction history on the go, including status, date, time and notes.
- Find businesses within 5 miles that accept Dwolla on the Near Me map.
- Fulfill requests received from other Dwolla members.
So, what does it look like?
Find businesses within 5 miles of you that accept Dwolla, using the Near Me map:
Transfer funds between Dwolla and your bank account anytime, for free:
Easily review your detailed transaction history, on the go:
Quickly pay or fulfill requests received from other Dwolla members, using your Dwolla balance, your bank account, or Dwolla Credit as a funding source:
While this is just the first phase of revitalizing the Dwolla mobile apps, we’d like to welcome anyone with feedback and feature requests to submit them to the Dwolla Discussion Forum, or to shoot them over to email@example.com.
All of the previous and outdated Dwolla apps, including Dwolla Android, Dwolla iOS, and Dwolla Kiosk, will be retired and replaced with their more functional, and beautiful, successors.
Big thanks to the Myriad Mobile team for helping us get these apps updated and out into the wild.
Want to start building with Dwolla?
Maybe you want to build the next generation of checkbooks? Or how about the new mobile e-invoicing platform? The sky’s the limit with our developer docs and mobile SDKs. Learn more here.